We are proud to be recognized both for the excellence of our work and for the opportunities for personal growth that we provide to our team.
The wellbeing, health and security of our team members are vital to our organization’s success. Our employees work closely with our leadership in a creative environment to continually look for the best options and offers on the market.
401(k) Savings Plan
Wellness & Assistance
Paid Time Off
We offer the following health benefits with an open enrollment period at the end of every calendar year for benefits to renew on January 1 of the following year:
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Dependent Care (DCA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Short-term disability (STD)
- Long-term disability (LTD)
401(k) Savings Plan
A 401(k) plan can be an important part of your future financial security, as it offers you an easy and convenient way to save for retirement. New employees are immediately eligible to contribute to a 401(k) account through convenient payroll deductions. Upon meeting the eligibility requirements, employees receive a matching contribution from Definitive Logic for each dollar they contribute up to 5 percent of eligible compensation. We also give you the opportunity to immediately vest.
Wellness and Employee Assistance
We believe the health and wellness of our employees are critical to their success—both personally and professionally. So we provide programs that help our employees live healthy lifestyles.
- Employee Assistance Programs to provide confidential support to deal with challenging issues such as stress, substance abuse, depression and anxiety.
- Fitness groups to help keep you in shape and build comradery within the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
As a full-time Definitive Logic team member, you are welcome to use your PTO allotment for any planned vacation, medical or sick leave, or any other time off purposes for which you see fit. You will be entitled to a fixed number of paid holidays each year in addition to designated and personal holidays. Definitive Logic employees are also granted bereavement, jury duty, paternity/maternity, adoption and military leave. You will be allowed a PTO bank during the year of a maximum of 300 PTO hours, with the ability to carry over 120 PTO hours into the new year. We also give you up to 4 hours PTO for every National and State/Local elections (not party elections or primaries).
Definitive Logic team members are eligible to apply for a one-time, three-week (15 workdays), paid sabbatical, subject to management approval for every 5 years of employment. Sabbatical leave must be scheduled and used all at once and cannot be broken into sections.
Tuition Reimbursement and Development
Lifelong employee learning is important to both your personal growth and that of Definitive Logic as a trusted, innovative, and bright organization. We encourage development through education, training and certifications so employees can maintain and improve their skills and advance their careers. We also offer an array of onsite and online customized courses to all employees, including a program uniquely designed for early career professionals.
Definitive Logic provides 8 hours of Paid Time Off per year for you to use for volunteering activities of your choice.
- For 0-4 hours of volunteer time, DL will donate $50 per hour
- For 4-8 hours volunteer time, DL will donate $100 per hour (for all 8 hours) for a total of $800
Other Reimbursements Perks
- Cash Advances
- Requests for cash advances to cover anticipated business expenses.
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- We will pay a flat amount per month to reimburse you if you are regularly required to use their personal cell phones to perform your job duties.
- You are allowed to expense up to $150 per month for parking-related expenses, or $200 a month for metro expenses for commuting to work or work sites.