Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- SharePoint Developer
- Greenbelt, MD
Definitive Logic seeks a SharePoint Developer to support the design, development, deployment and administration of SharePoint sites for our clients. The candidate will be responsible for meeting with business and technical staff, end users, and senior management to define requirements. The candidate must also be able to develop, deploy, and support SharePoint. The ideal candidate will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients. The developer will also be expected to prepare and maintain related technical documentation.
– Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
– Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping.
– Develop/maintain SharePoint components, including web parts, basic pages, lists, and workflows.
– Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
– Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
– Conduct tuning in SharePoint to improve performance.
– Deploy code developed using .NET framework.
– U.S. Citizenship Required
– Ability to obtain a security clearance
– Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics.
– Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) with one certification in the following tests (Exam 70-347, 70-339, 70-331, 70-332, MCSE: SharePoint) and also one certification from the following tests (Exam 70-488, 70-489, MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010, MCSD: SharePoint Applications).
– 3-5 years proven web development experience with SharePoint 2010/2013.
– Understanding and experience with SharePoint/.NET software development.
– Experience with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 Workflows.
– Experience with Web Services, XML.
– Experience with HTML, XSLT, and CSS.
– Application architecture experience.
– Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries.
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
– Leadership and client management ability.
– Business process analysis, mapping, and design.
– Project management understanding.
– Experience with SharePoint 2013 Client Side Rendering, JSLink, and Display Templates.
– Experience with InfoPath.
– Consulting experience a plus.