Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Engineer
- Arlington, VA
Definitive Logic is seeking a highly technical Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Engineer to assist our clients in delivery of advanced, secure cloud infrastructure and applications hosted on Microsoft’s Office 365 platform. The optimal candidate will be technical and also be capable of collaborating with our customers on mission critical projects. The requirements include delivery of proof-of-concepts, topical workshops, requirements gathering, development of technical proposals, and lead implementation projects. The focus is on key customer solutions such as mail and collaboration migrations, Skype deployments and migrations, Azure Active Directory deployments, OneDrive integration, and SharePoint online configurations.
– One or more years of IT implementation experience
– Experience interacting with customers in-person and remotely, driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, standard methodologies, project management and risk mitigation
– Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of Exchange Online, OneDrive, Azure AD, Skype and SharePoint online.
– Deep Understanding of Microsoft Azure and Azure Government Cloud required
– Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
– Understanding of IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
– Ability to travel to client locations when needed
– Ability to obtain required clearance
– BS level technical degree or equivalent experience required
– Computer Science or Math background preferred; MS degree desired
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
– Knowledge of the primary Microsoft Azure services
– Experience implementing Azure and Office 365 services in a variety of distributed computing environments desired
– Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments desired
– Strong practical Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment desired
– Experience with data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications desired
– Recommend improvements; maintain/monitor production and non-production systems to ensure infrastructure performs at maximum efficiency.