Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Identity and Access Management Architect
- Arlington, VA
Definitive Logic is seeking an Identity Management and Access Architect.
Responsible for the Research, Planning and Implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) System to include access controls across large enterprise environment. Focus may be in one or more of the following areas, Enterprise Identity and Access Management, Identity Administration, Active Directory, Azure and/or Enterprise Role Based Access Control (E-RBAC). Candidate will take ownership architecture and design of the IAM program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, vendors and members with the capability to support cloud and on premise application services.
– Collaborates with clients to design IAM Roadmap for architectural transformation. Analyzes, refines and documents the business requirements of clients. Analyzes existing system to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
– Leads the architecture team for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program.
– Leads program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform.
– Works with vendors and partners to develop and manage program.
– Leads the team in maintaining and assessing operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
– Develops strategic road maps for the Identity Management systems and program.
– Develops enterprise wide standards for identity and access management.
– Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems.
– Leads the team in creating and maintaining the architecture for IAM systems.
– Reviews and approves documentation prior to releasing it to auditors.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
– Minimum 10 years of experience in creating and maintaining an IAM systems.
– Strong people skills and ability to work across teams to build consensus.
– Experience developing software, data forms and scripting languages (Ex. JSON, XML, SQL, Java, Python, PowerShell, C#).
– Exposure to Azure cloud technologies
– Familiarity with the standards for SSO technologies such as SAML2, OAuth2
– Experience with user provisioning, system authorization, PKI, MFA, and encryption standards