Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Application Analyst (SharePoint)
- Washington, DC
Definitive Logic is seeking an Application Analyst (SharePoint) to support a contract with FEMA/FIMA.
The application Analyst will support the SharePoint operations for multiple offices for a federal client. This position will work closely with the SharePoint Developer on a team responsible for supporting and increasing SharePoint usage and collaboration throughout the organization.
– Assist and train users on how to use SharePoint and edite SharePoint content.
– Analyze and resolve issues related to SharePoint sites, workflows and content
– Respond to and complete SharePoint support requests (modify and configure SP sites, pages, lists and libraries.
– Automate forms and reports
– Understand stakeholders needs to identify opportunities wehre SharePoint can be leveraged to automate processes.
– Elicit, document and analyze user requirements
– Organize adn present technical information to include alternative analysis of solutions to meet users’ SharePoint needs.
– Generate ad hoc reports upon request
– Create test scripts
– Support testing efforts including Section 508 testing.
– U.S. Citizenship Required
– Ability to obtain a security clearance
– 2-4 years proven development experience with SharePoint 2010/2013.
– Experience with SharePoint 2010 workflows.
– Experience with content types and lists.
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.