Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Dashboard Developer
- Arlington, Virginia (VA)
Definitive Logic is seeking a Dashboard Developer. The candidate must be able to handle a variety
of tasks to support the design, development, and enhancement of business
intelligence reports and data visualizations. Additionally, the candidate will
need to analyze enterprise applications to determine the feasibility of
reporting requirements and develop solutions that meet stakeholder needs.
The candidate must have
strong SQL skills and be able to clearly communicate technical dashboard
development requirement to customers, database developers, and other report
– Design and Build Data Visualization solutions utilizing Functional
Requirements, Data Analysis, Prototyping, and SQL Query development.
– Report and dashboard
performance tuning and optimization.
– Analyze Enterprise IT systems to determine locations of data elements
necessary for reporting requirements.
– Develop technical design documents clearly explaining development
requirements for new reports and dashboards.
– Perform ongoing monitoring, optimization, and refinement
of reports and BI solutions.
– Strong SQL skills.
– Experience developing BI reports with a tool such as
Microstrategy, SSRS, or BusinessObjects WebIntelligence reports.
– Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or
– Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and
– Ability to analyze and understand existing SQL scripts and BI Solutions.
– Experience with a
Data Visualization tool such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik View, or Microstrategy
– B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
– Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
– Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
– Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action