Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- .Net Developer
- Arlington, VA
Definitive Logic seeks an experienced .NET software engineer for application support and development. The selected candidate will develop enterprise applications and web sites based on C# and a SQL Server back end. They will work within a team of developers on the maintenance and expansion of these applications, and interact with the customer directly to plan and execute the implementation.
– Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
– Ability to solve complex problems in a unique systems approach.
– Develop/maintain ASP .NET/MVC web applications.
– Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
– Track work using a ticket/issue tracking system.
– Document system architecture, development processes and user guides.
– Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
– Develop necessary SQL Server database objects.
– Conduct SQL Server tuning to optimize performance.
– Deploy code developed using Visual Studio deployment tools.
– Bachelor’s Degree (computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics preferred)
– U.S. Citizenship Required
– 3-5 years proven web development experience with C# .NET
– Understanding and experience with Object Oriented software development
– Experience with XML and XSLT development
– Experience developing client heavy, rich web applications
– Experience with NUnit, MTM and other software test aides
– Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
– Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills;
– Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
– Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
– Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
– Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action
– Leadership and client management ability
– Experience with Content Management Systems
– Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server
– Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business focus
– Business process analysis, mapping, and design
– Project management understanding