Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Database Developer
- Reston, VA
Definitive Logic is seeking a Database Developer.
– 6-8 years MS SQL Server experience
– Design, develop and document database models
– Troubleshoot and resolve query and database performance issues
– Design and implement Database objects to maintain the data and maintain the integrity of the relational data.
– Experience in Design and Implementation of Database procedures, TSQL programming and complex queries
– Experience in data analysis, feature development and reporting
– Ability to extract, compare, manage data in a database
– Experience in Creating, maintaining, and executing SQL Server jobs
– Experience in development and deployment of SSIS packages
– Experience in development and deployment of SSRS reports
– Experience in working with MS SQL Server 2014 and above
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or other science/technical degree or equivalent professional experience. An advanced degree is equivalent to three years of experience.
– Per federal clearance requirement, US Citizenship required for this position
– Experience with version control tools specifically Git and GitHub
– Experience in defining best practices and standards in the areas of performance, security, and availability of databases
– Experience working with .NET applications
– Experience working with Agile development teams