Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Business Development Representative
- Arlington, Virginia
Definitive Logic is seeking a Business
Development Representative (BDR) for our Arlington, VA office. As a BDR,
you will focus on researching federal contracting opportunities; creating, cultivating
and qualifying opportunities; reaching out to prospective Government clients for
opportunity updates and setting up demos/meetings; attending conferences and
networking events. You will be a part of the winning team that generates
revenue through pipeline development, fosters relationships and analyzes
customer needs to uncover business challenges.
– Work in a close-knit team environment to
develop qualified contracting opportunities.
– Cultivate the pipeline by acting on new and
existing opportunities, conducting outbound calls and email campaigns.
– Research and prospect to make outbound cold
calls to prospective customers.
– High focus on prospect outreach and setting up
meetings/demonstrations for the Director of Business Development and Technical
– Understand and articulate the breath of Definitive
Logics product portfolio to our prospects.
– Review industry publications and attend
conferences to stay at the forefront of customers changing priorities,
applicable technologies, and problem areas.
– Capture accurate and complete information in PipeDrive.
– Cooperate with sales management to determine
strategic approaches for sales.
– Maintain and expand the database of prospects
for the organization.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work
experience. (4+ years federal sales if no degree)
– Driven, eager to learn, and desire to pursue a
career in IT sales.
– Minimum 2 years business experience,
preferably in a results-oriented sales environment.
– Understanding of federal procurement
processes, government terminology, and industry best practices desired.
– Prior lead generation experience or
cold-calling experience desired.
– Experience with GovWin, FedBizOps, and FPDS