Definitive Logic is a community of experts and seeks to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners. See the list of consulting positions below:
Join the Digital Revolution
- Junior Informatica Developer
- Detroit, MI
Definitive Logic is seeking an Informatica Power Center
Developer. The candidate must be
able to handle a variety of tasks to support maintenance and enhancements
of both dimensional and relational schemas. Additionally, the candidate will
need to analyze enterprise applications to determine the feasibility of
reporting requirements and develop ETL processes to populate the data schema.
The candidate must have
strong SQL skills, understand key ETL concepts, and be able to clearly
communicate data model designs and ETL processes to customers, report
developers and other ETL developers.
– Design, Build, and Maintain Informatica Power Center mappings and workflows
utilizing Data Analysis, Dimensional Modeling and ETL Design.
– ETL performance
tuning and optimization.
– Analyze Enterprise IT systems to determine locations of data elements
necessary for reporting requirements.
– Develop technical design documents clearly explaining modifications to
existing ETL processes and data models.
– Maintain existing ETL processes.
– 1+ Year experience Informatica Power Center development.
– Strong SQL skills.
– Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or
– Understanding of
data modeling practices using third normal form.
– Understanding of the Kimball Star Model approach to data warehousing.
– Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and
– Ability to analyze and understand existing SQL scripts and ETL processes.
– Experience designing
and creating database models and developing ETL processes to populate them.
– Ability to obtain
– B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams.
– Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
– Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity.
– Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action.