At Definitive Logic we work with individuals who want to be a part of what we're building and what we're accomplishing.
What We Look For
We work with people who are honest and to the point, hard working, with a passion for understanding. We seek ambitious, dedicated, self-starters who thrive on challenges; team players who know the meaning of customer service.
- Passion for understanding, & problem-solving
- Actively seek challenges & problem-solving solutions
- Level-headed & lucid under pressure
- Choose to lead, choose to impact
- Say what you mean, mean what you say
- Goal & solution-oriented
- Committed to the team
- Invest in themselves & their personal growth
- Strong, professional integrity
- Respectful & enthusiastic
- Clever & humorous
Simply put, Definitive Logic people are genuinely interested in doing challenging work with good people & for good people. Our people are motivated to continuously learn and grow, and are further satisfied by sharing what they have learned with others.
Definitive Logic is a performance-based and responsibility-based organization, and we use our relatively small size to our advantage. We have created a flat management structure and rely on candid two-way communication throughout our company.
What to Expect
Outside of Work:
Definitive Logic encourages our people to be active participants in life. In addition to their work and their families, our people are involved in a myriad of additional interests including sports, music, travel, literature, politics, gaming and the arts.
These common interests include, but are not limited to:
- Sports: Basketball, football, running, hockey, tennis, polo, soccer, softball, kickball, dodgeball, volleyball.
- Music: Guitar, piano, drums, vocals, choir.
- Outdoor Activities: Snow skiing, snow boarding, hiking, sky diving.
- Watersports: Scuba diving, wake-boarding, sailing, water skiing.
- Travel: In the past year, DL folks have been to Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, France, Spain, Ecuador, London, Italy, India, Japan, and the Caribbean.
- Volunteer Work: Philanthropy, churches, adult literacy, assisted care homes.
- Literature & Philosophy
If you feel that your philosophy and goals are in line with ours then please review our current openings.