Definitive Logic Corporation holds the GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) – Pool 2, Financial Solutions contract to provide Federal Agencies with flexible and innovative solutions that accomplish complex solutions.
OASIS SB, a 100-percent small business set-aside contract, was developed in response to the government’s substantial need for a hybrid, government-wide acquisition vehicle. OASIS SB will provide a streamlined solution for both commercial and non-commercial needs. OASIS SB is designed to reduce duplication of contracting efforts across the government and provide federal agencies with comprehensive, integrated professional services contract options.
OASIS Small Business (SB) is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. This contract:
- Spans many areas of expertise and mission spaces
- Spans multiple professional service disciplines
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allows ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Program Management Services
- Management Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- 541211 – Offices of Certified Public Accountants
- 541213 – Tax Preparation Services
- 541214 – Payroll Services
- 541219 – Other Accounting Services
- 541720 – Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities