- Amazon net sales hit $386B, up 38% YoY
- Excluding AWS, net sales hit nearly $341B
- Amazon captured 31.4% of all US e-commerce retail sales, down from 43.8% the year prior
- New consumer trends :: new citizen expectations:
- Consumers want a community connection
- Sustainability is critical for eco-focused customers
- Assortment relevance/personalization is being prioritized over a mass variety
- More app-based retailers are tapping into the needs of a mobile-first generation
Suggested content for you
Definitive Logic (DL) has more than 20 years of experience in the Federal sector, delivering solutions to problems that arise in financial close and...
Background The Department of Homeland Security Office of Chief Financial Officer (DHS OCFO) relies on its Purchase Request & Obligation...
Uber isn't a transportation business. It isn't even a software business. It's a business built by assembling capabilities from hyperscale providers....