The real traits of the data-driven:
- Bring as much diverse data and as many diverse inputs to any situation as they can find.
- Use data analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the business context and the problem at hand.
- Develop an appreciation for variation in the data and the overall business.
- Are comfortable with uncertainty and making mistakes.
- Integrate their understand of the data and its implications into their domain subject matter expertise.
- Invest in high-quality data, trusted sources, and making continued improvements in both.
Suggested content for you
Note: As a courtesy to our followers, this blog article presents a synopsis of the Innovation Management article “3 Ways Real-Time Financial Data...
Patterns and anti-patterns to data driven decision makingAs leaders, we’re often under immense pressure to make decisions. The higher up in the...
The initial AI successes of social media companies have masked an important dynamic that will constrain the widespread adoption of AI. Each initial...