The real traits of the data-driven:
- Bring as much diverse data and as many diverse inputs to any situation as they can find.
- Use data analytics to develop a deeper understanding of the business context and the problem at hand.
- Develop an appreciation for variation in the data and the overall business.
- Are comfortable with uncertainty and making mistakes.
- Integrate their understand of the data and its implications into their domain subject matter expertise.
- Invest in high-quality data, trusted sources, and making continued improvements in both.
Suggested content for you
Michael Conlin, newly appointed Chairman of the PPBE Reform Task Force, sits down with Rich Brady CEO of ASMC
Excited to announce that the American Society of Military Comptrollers is establishing a PPBE Reform Task Force, chaired by Michael Conlin, Chief...
Definitive Logic Acquires Digital Mobilizations Inc. Further Scaling Market Leading Digital Transformation Capabilities
Definitive Logic has acquired Digital Mobilizations, a digital transformation firm with market leading capabilities for enterprise-level digital...
We welcome the Congressional initiatives to improve Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE). We encourage the Committee to invite...