A new way to get things done
We deliver tailored solutions in Office 365 and Azure that improve your organization. We bring data-driven decisions with Power BI solutions that leverage statistics / machine learning to obtain key insights in your organization.
|Application Development||Gold||Shows our ability to enable faster software delivery and continuous improvement.|
|Data Analytics||Gold||Demonstrates we have experience examining the data that helps customers to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations.|
|DevOps||Gold||Identifies our deep experience working with businesses to help them manage software lifecycles by leveraging the DevOps features of Microsoft’s development platform.|
|Cloud Platform||Silver||Signifies our ability to build solutions on Microsoft Azure.|
|Collaboration and Content||Gold||Recognizes our ability to deliver SharePoint solutions that help companies share, collaborate, and improve productivity.|
|Messaging||Silver||Showcases our skills as a qualified Microsoft Exchange solution provider.|
|Project and Portfolio Management||Silver||Recognizes our ability to conduct enterprise-wide project and portfolio management in both on-premises and cloud environments.|
- Definitive Logic worked with VA OIT’s Human Capital Management Office (HCM) to combine several, disparate Excel-based solutions for tracking recruitment tasks across a 10,000+ organization.
- Leveraging SharePoint the team built a Recruitment Tracker tool which automated business processes, streamlined data entry, and eliminated the Excel-based (error-prone) solution.
- Definitive Logic then built an ETL solution pulling together IBM-based, Access-based, and SharePoint-based data to produce “Time to Hire” metrics on a dashboard leveraging Power BI.
- By providing HCM a tool and dashboard, the HCM team was able to drive the Six-Month Average Duration (Business Days) to Fill Positions down 10 business days for OIT overall and for the new Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) by over 30 business days.
Microsoft Practice Director
John leverages his 10+ years of technical and government leadership experience to help Federal Agencies, and private sector clients utilize Microsoft products to their fullest potential. His certifications with Microsoft products offers customers a high rate of return when looking to invest in Microsoft solutions. John oversees DL’s Gold Partnership with Microsoft and executes DL’s strategy to provide solutions with Azure and the Microsoft’s Power Platform.
On March 9th 2020, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) OneNumber system went live for DHS Headquarters and Components. This system represents the first and only Federal system to seamlessly integrate all...
Introduction: Good morning. Thanks for taking some time today with me to cover frequently asked questions about HR Digital Transformation. I am Retired Lieutenant Colonel Samantha Haberlach US Air Force. After retiring from the CIO support office for the personnel and...
1. The Challenge The Definitive Logic (DL) Business Intelligence and Data Science (BIDS) Team was delivering work to a customer when another need surfaced: They needed a way to extract valuable information from static Portable Document Format (PDF) items. They had...