We see the world around us as a complex “system of systems”, and we see systems engineering as the intersection of systems thinking, information technology, and decision analytics.
Our systems engineering approach to problem-solving permeates everything that we do at Definitive Logic; from building solutions, hiring people, pursuing opportunities and everything in between.
Areas of Expertise
- System Acquisition
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Process Engineering
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Reliability Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Configuration Management
Our top-down, goal-oriented systems engineering approach consists of the following steps:
- Define the goals and scope of the system
- Establish criteria for ranking alternatives
- Generate alternatives
- Rank alternatives based on established criteria
- Implement the optimal solution
Our systems engineering approach results in both us and our clients making better, more data-driven decisions.
Supply Chain Management
Read more about our case study in Supply Chain Managment.